Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Updated Update

1. Knitting on the Road is still available, too.

2. SNOWDAYSNOWDAYSNOWDAYSNOWDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fully realize that some of you are less than enthusiastic about additional snow. We haven't had nearly enough, so please pardon my excitement. I would like to know, however, why it is that I rarely can get back to sleep on snow-day mornings? It's 6:19 and I'm as awake as I ever am. Moreso, even. At least I don't have to fling myself into the shower anytime soon.

Hmmmm, there's four ounces of Black Bunny Fibers Shetland waiting to be spun, and a Peaks Island Hood waiting for more inches, and I keep mentioning the haul from the customer appreciation sale...I think it's going to be a good day.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I might be one of the rare mommas who actually really loves a snow day too. It's like a holiday! Have fun!

Carol said...

As long as we have power, I love a snow day, too. Cozy and good knitting weather; what could be better?